Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Once again into the abyss...

In the next world war
In a jackknifed juggernaut
I am born again
In the neon sign scrolling up and down
I am born again

-Radiohead, "Airbag" from Ok Computer

Well, you heard me swear that I'd only use blogger to keep everyone abreast of my European adventures, and now you can see me go back on my word. Yep, that's me. It turns out that my last blogger experiment was a more effective way to keep in touch with friends and family members than I thought it would be (some cool folks even started blogger accounts just to be able to post), so here I am again. Of course, since I'm no longer in Europe (beleive me, I'm as dissapointed as you are), I have no idea whether anyone will still care to check this thing, but here's hoping. I'm thinking that the basic format will be one post per week, and at this point I'm shooting for Tuesday afternoons or nights as the posting time, as that's a relatively vacant posting time, but that may be flexible. I will most likely give a short summary of my life that week, but due to the repetitiveness of my everyday life, I'll probably throw in tidbits about current events or whatever I'm reading or watching or listening to as filler. Yes, I am aware that this is exactly what everyone (at least everyone who doesn't fancy themself a pundit) does with a blog, but I promise I'll try to make it worth your while to stop by from time to time and see what I'm up to. That's all for now, I hope to hear from you all soon.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Well, welcome back into the blogging world. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say.

Lindsey said...

You did it! You've become a Blogger! nooooooooooo...wait...I guess I am too, although I haven't posted since the summer. Hmmm. Maybe blogging ain't so bad, if the right people do it.

Reenie said...

Hey there. welcome back :D heh heh heh. looking fwd to blog-stalking you and mostly hearing your stories, yes, even on the mundane and everyday moments of life. miss yas! be good.

D.Cous. said...

Beleive me, sweet thang. I'm definitely "the right people."