Thursday, September 29, 2005

"It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights..."

Hey all, sorry about missing my posting time last night, I was a bad combination of sick and stressed about the midterm I had this morning. The midterm's passed and the sickness hasn't, but now I'm sitting in my living room in pajamas with my laptop watching The Muppet Show with a few housemates, so life's officially not that bad. The week thus far has passed without much of note happening except getting sick on Sunday and staying that way for the rest of the week. I've had two quizzes, a miterm and I have to write a paper today to turn in tommorow, but things shouldn't really heat up in terms of school for another week or two, these are mostly minor. The midterm today went relatively well, I think, except that I couldn't remember what the French equivalent of "sincerely yours" is (Yes, they have one. I know you were thinking that they're probably too rude to end a letter with something like that). Oh well. That's all for now, more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what they say. I am fluent in over six million forms of communication. The french always end their letters with...


SOIXANTE!!

PS. I'm anonymous, so you have no idea who I am...

D.Cous. said...

Scary, huh? Everything that guy says has "comic book villain" written all over it.