Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sunshine on the bottom of my feet means I must be layin' down

Rumor is that they threw out the circus clowns and brought in a bearded lady act instead, though it probably won't make any difference, that is if you're not a circus clown. Not much to report for the week really, different day with the same porridge in your bowl, if you know what I mean. That's not actually bad, mind you, although sometimes it feels that way. Sometimes the days start to feel like the mirrors on your wall looking back at you with the persistent disdain, in spite of all the Sun King's best intentions and your hard-earned respect being wasted at the feet of the lonely. Not much you can do about it really, that's just how the world turns on Tuesdays, or whatever day it is in Singapore. I'll write more when I have more to write about, sorry.

1 comment:

DaWheeze said...

Hmmm. I might have been able to get something from that...if I could read minds. Just kidding, it was a nice little post.