Monday, April 17, 2006

Remember me?

Hello blog fans of the earth. Miss me? I apologize for my lack of consistency in posting on this thing, I really don't have much of an excuse. Can't complain about life lately, I went home for the Easter Triduum, which was great. School plods on as usual, which isn't so great, although I'm still enjoying it for the most part. Only four weeks to go, which is still longer than most college students have. For some reason my fine institution of higher education (IHE) decided that we'd rather have a really long Christmas break than a decently long summer. Not a great idea as far as I'm concerned, but who asked me? Four weeks to go... I'm really pretty excited about the whole thing, although the uncertainty of what's to follow still bothers me at times. I'm not even sure where I'm going to live after packing my car full of my belongings and heading for home. The good news is that I have a few options to choose between (assuming that none fall through), so life could be a heck of a lot worse. On the other hand, the decision would be quite a lot easier if I had fewer options. We’ll see. I’m sure it’ll work out alright. That’s all for now, I’ll try to have some thing more interesting to write soon. Have a good week!

1 comment:

Reenie said...

hmmmm. yeah, lots of decisions. what fun... well, not as fun, but its a good spot in life. and its fun to be almost done with school. as for numerous living options, i hope you're considering the one with the b_tches, its a real offer ya know :) it would be a blast, altho no hard feelings no matter what you decide. spent part of last night planting seeds for the garden, i can't wait for the end of may when i can atchy get it going for real. :D yah! love ya. study hard enough to pass buddy and enjoy these last few weeks before the end of the world as you know it...